You will find here a list of the publications connected with the MotorBias Project
- Smith, D. T., Casteau, S., & Archibald, N. (2021). Spatial attention and spatial short term memory in PSP and Parkinson’s disease. Cortex, 137, 49-60.
- Ludwig, K., & Schenk, T. (2021). Long-lasting effects of a gaze-contingent intervention on change detection in healthy participants – Implications for neglect rehabilitation. Cortex, 134, 333-350.
- Casteau, S. & Smith, D. T. (2020). On the link between attentional search and the oculomotor system: is pre-attentive search restricted to the range of eye movements?. Attention, Perception and Psychophysics 82(2): 518-532.
- Ludwig K, Schmid D, Schenk T (2020) . Gaze-contingent stimulus removal leads to subsequent changes in overt attentional allocation. Neuropsychologia. 139:107297.
- Casteau, S & Smith, D.T. (2019). Associations and Dissociations between Oculomotor Readiness and Covert Attention. Vision 3: 17.
- Smith, D.T. & Casteau, S. (2019). The effect of offset cues on saccade programming and covert attention. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology 72(3): 481-490[pdf]
- Smith, D.T. & Archibald, N. (2018). Visual Search in Progressive Supranuclear Palsy. In Processes of Visuo-spatial Attention and Working Memory. Hodgson, T. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer.
- Casteau, S., Hathaway, J., Ellison, A., & Smith DT (2018) Do the Eye-Movement System and the Arm-Movement System Contribute Independently to Attentional Orienting: A TMS Study PERCEPTION 48, 28-28
- Casteau, S. & Smith, D.T. (2017). Is shift of spatial attention limited to the effective oculomotor range: A study with presentation in extreme periphery. Poster/Talk presented at the European Conference on Visual Perception 2017, Berlin, Germany. [link]